We make our living by filming & editing video for our Channel on YouTube . . .
It’s been 5 days, and this camera is a lot more than a handycam! It’s amazing and I love it! I thought initially that I would only use it 80% of the time, but I already know that I will be using 100% of the time! In fact, I’d love to redo many of videos with it!!
Five days of discovery and learning Using the Sony HDR AX2000. Here are just a few of the great features so far:
- It’s instant on! The minute I press record, it's filming!
- Films to a Memory stick Pro-Duo. I have 2 memory sticks (32GB) and the capability of filming for up to 20 hours!
- The 20X power optical zoom – I’m right there in the action!! I have to redo the whales breaching and surfers in Puerto Vallarta!
- The camera has an amazing lens for close-ups!! The color, the detail, the clarity of the 72mm lens is unbelievable
- Smooth Slow recording is amazing! I use it a lot and now this camera records for 6 seconds! I was mesmerized watching my viewfinder while filming bees. I can’t wait to get the waves and surfers in Puerto Vallarta.
I wish I’d had this camera a couple years ago! WOW!!