- I am JCVdude aka Joe Vass. As a Freelance Videographer, Producer & Photographer my passion & focus is travel and travel related videos; to show the incredible beauty of destinations in the hopes of intercepting and inspiring others to travel. I have chosen YouTube, as my delivery system as it is the World's 2nd Largest Search Engine, it accomodates HD & 3D video and in using it, we are viewed in over 200 Countries World Wide.
With my partner, Cindy Aspden, our JCVdude YouTube Channel is the 17th Most Viewed Channel All Time in Canada. With an average of 100,000 views per day to our broadcast channel, we continue to be featured by Mainstream Media: Google Canada in the London Free Press reported, "Another wildly successful Canadian YouTube star is JCVdude."
Our collections of videos include a wide variety of content as we explore our world and it’s beauty; incredible alpine resorts, beautiful Caribbean resorts, Jazz Festivals & interviews with the great Buddy Guy, Talent Contests, Tours, Nature, Cuisine, Sporting Events, Arts & Culture and more, including Charitable and Non-Profit Events.
Our philosophy is 'YOLO' ~ You Only Live Once. Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us so live life to it's fullest and with passion. My goal has always been to travel and document through video, the world and it's wonders and beauty. I film and produce video to allow my viewers the feeling that they are 'there' - in the destination themselves and also to whet their appetite to go ~ to travel and see & experience for themselves.
We love travel! We are passionate about travel and passionate about documenting our travel. Never without our cameras, our day starts before the sun rises and ends late into the night. This is our passion!! 'YOLO'!!
We welcome you to our Channel ~ http://www.youtube.com/JCVdudeSpecialties:
Freelance HD Videography, Editing & HD Video Production
YouTube & New Media Specialist:
#17 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Canada
#7 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Directors - Canada
#12 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Partners - Canada
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Saturday, June 22, 2013
The jet-stream is going wonky (scientific term). Pollutants from Asia drift over to North America in approx. 5 days. I believe that all the major climate events are connected to global warming and man's output of carbon and use of fossil fuel.
The costs of this are already mounting in human cost, loss of life and in financial cost of rebuilding and preparing for further and worse events to come.
Make the industries pay for their part in this. Better yet stop the proliferation of fossil fuel.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Monsanto manufactures weed-killer Roundup. Monsanto also manufactures the genetically-modified soybean seeds that are resistant to Roundup -- approximately 3 times more expensive than regular soybean seeds.
What is most stunning about Monsanto's "terms" of sale of its crop seeds is that Monsanto does not actually "sell" anything. Rather, to purchase crop seeds from Monsanto, farmers must agree to a "Technology Stewardship Agreement," which is more aptly a "limited use license." This means that farmers are not actually purchasing soybean seeds, but rather, merely the right to use Monsanto's "technology" contained in crop seeds in a "limited" manner. According to the Agreement, farmers must pledge to plant the Monsanto seeds in only one growing season, never save any, or give any away. Farmers are obligated to give Monsanto permission to access farmer's internet service provider records, and produce documentation of its compliance with the Agreement "within 7 days" if asked by Monsanto. Finally, if Monsanto has to enforce the terms of the Agreement, the farmer is required pay Monsanto all of its attorneys' fees, costs, and expenses associated for doing so.
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com
Yesterday was a worldwide march against Monsanto. This is a collection of videos of the event in Kelowna, BC, Canada! A big thank you to the organizers and the concerned citizens who came out!!
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Monday, March 18, 2013
Colorful Tropical Birds - Bloedel Conservatory
Sunnis and Alawites in Syria have no communal hatred between them. The Government forces from Assad so far never have assaulted civilians, as is evident on interviewing the civilian victims.
There are instances where terrorists have used civilians as their shield to fight government forces and thus the civilian casualties. These terrorist as western media calls them FSA (Free Syrian Army) are all foreign mercenaries as described by the victims as they don't talk in the familiar tongue.
They applied it successfully in Vietnam & Iraq. Now Syria has become victim for the same reason. Additionally this is a punishment to Syria as they supported Palestine against Israel.
There are footages of Syrian military personnel parading before western media. These actually are the detained soldiers of Syrian army who have no choice but to march quietly to support western theory.
GO THROUGH THESE FACTS AND DECIDE
- BBC showed the clippings of Syrian hospitals where victims every time stated that they were attacked by unknown mob & not the Syrian army
- Despite the attacks by these mercenaries Govt. forces have largely been able to repulse insurgents from major cities
- Quite a few unarmed Syrian press persons have been killed by insurgents
- Horrific brutality & savagery of the insurgent forces are increasingly coming out in open where innocent postal people & ordinary citizens killed ….. in an attempt to eliminate the independent national thinking which may be inherited to the coming generations
- Insurgents are getting material & weapons from Western countries & monarchies of Middle East like Saudi Arabs & Qatar
- Typical issues like impose no fly zone, bogey of stockpiling of weapons of mass destruction MSD - chemical version this time."