Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Press Release: SONY make.believe is now a Corporate Sponsor of YouTube's JCVdude

When I first got started in video and photography I chose Sony because Sony had all the equipment I was looking for, everything was compatible and Sony has a solid reputation for quality. I never realized at that time that in MY MAKE BELIEVE world just 7 years later, more than 44,000,000 million people will have viewed videos I shot with Sony, edited on Sony and using Sony software. 

It would have been MAKE BELIEVE to think that FREE trips to the Caribbean would be offered for me to just go and film or that product sponsorship would come from Sony Corporation, but it has. MAKE BELIEVE 

I hope to take our new Sony cameras down to the Caribbean and put them through their paces. Filming the reef underwater in 1080i HD with colorful fish is something that makes me giddy. Cindy and I are in a make believe world that just keeps expanding, Thank You Sony . . . 
JCVdude 
(aka Joe Vass & Cindy Aspden)


JCVdude
Joe Vass
Freelance Videographer/Citizen Journalist
( No.1 Most Viewed Video in Canada)
(18th Most Viewed All Time in Canada)
http://www.youtube.com/JCVdude

Posted via email from JCVdude's posterous

No comments: